The Good Time Guide
Since launching in 2008, The Good Time Guide has become Surreys leading leisure and entertainment guide; a purveyor of good times if you will. Created to bring our subscribers the best that Surrey has to offer through the combination of great money saving deals and engaging guides to help people maximise their free time and get the very best out of the area we live in.
Over the last 10 years we have built a loyal group of subscribers who engage with us on a weekly basis.
- SURREY RESIDENTS SUBSCRIBED TO THE SERVICE
- FOLLOWERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- NEW SUBSCRIBERS PER MONTH
HOW CAN YOUR BUSINESS BENEFIT?
When you decide to promote your business through The Good Time Guide we provide you with a set of services to ensure maximum access to our subscribers. This includes:
Creating a business listing on The Good Time Guide.
- Featuring an Editorial overview, photos, contact details including website and social media links.
Listing your exclusive offers on The Good Time Guide.
- Your offers will be detailed on your listing page, the offers sections of The Good Time Guide website, promoted via our weekly offer emails and listed on all social media platforms each month.
Additional opportunities to promote events via social media and The Good Time Guide Weekly.
HOW DO THE OFFERS WORK?
The Good Time Guide Offer Card is designed to bring new customers into your business, not to devalue your products and services. This scheme should be used to either tackle your quieter times or attract new clients through your door.
Offers need to be simple, attractive and of a perceived high value, as it is better to get a great response with a high offer rather than no response with a low offer that runs for a longer period. We recommend putting yourself into the shoes of your customer – what kind of discount would you like to receive?
What makes your purse strings sing with money saving delight? The most successful offers are simple, straight forward and to the point. Why not try offering 50% off, Buy One Get One Free or perhaps offering something for free when a customer purchases something from you.
"The Good Time Guide Offer Card has worked brilliantly for maximising our profi le in the Surrey area and has given members of the public the chance to experience cinema in Woking at a fantastic price"
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Well that’s the best part, absolutely nothing. We understand that when you run a decent offer that this alone carries a cost to your business. What we instead ask of the businesses we work with is that we both work together to ensure maximum success through this partnership. This means that we do ask for certain commitments from the businesses we work with.
- Provide regular and appealing offers.
- Ensure that you honour the offers you place.
- Promote your involvement with The Good Time Guide via in house or social media promotion.
- Ensure that all team members are trained on your offers so that no subscribers have a bad experience.
- Ensure all subscribers have a valid offer card and do not provide offers to no subscribers or those with expired cards.
- Communicate with us – we love to know what’s going on.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Impressed huh? Sounds like a winner? Once you have decided that we are a good marketing solution for your business these are the steps you need to take.
Let us know you would like to proceed. You can do this by either
We will then take you through the creation of a listing either in person or on the phone. This includes
- Creating your listing.
- Assist in deciding on the correct offer.
Provide you with your client pack to include:
- Marketing items for in house and online.
- Training items to communicate to your team.
- T&C for you to sign.